Tofu Kung Pao Sauce
- SPICHI Kung Pao Sauce-50gm
- Tofu Cubes-75gm
- Shitake Mushrooms boiled & quarters-20gm
- Spring Onion Chop-10gm
- Bell Peppers Red & Yellow Triangles-25gm
- Corn Flour Slurry-15gm
- Salt to taste
- Stock / Water-100ml
- Dry Red Chilli Diamond Cut-1piece
- Roasted Peanuts-15gm
- Red Chili Paste-5gm
- Serves: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
1. Season Tofu in Salt & Pepper, coat with Cornflour and Fry in Hot Oil. Flash Fry Dry Red Chilli and keep aside.
2.Heat the wok add oil , garlic and put the Kung Pao sauce in it add red chili paste, Add the water / Stock and mix well.
3.Add all the vegetables except spring onion, tofu, chilies, peanuts, and mix.
4.Check for the salt & seasoning. Add cornflour to thicken, garnish with spring onion and serve hot.