Slice Chicken in Schezwan Sauce
- SPICHI Schezwan Sauce/Paste-50gm
- Red Bell Pepper Julienne- 25gm
- Yellow Bell Peppers julienne- 10gm
- Capsicum julienne- 25gm
- Chicken Slice- 150gm
- Salt to taste
- Stock / Water- 150ml
- Corn flour slurry- 10gm
- Chopped Garlic- 2gm
- Oil- 3gm
- Serves: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 15minutes
- Cooking Time: 15-25 minutes
1. Marinate the chicken slices with salt, pepper, and cornflour. Fry until half done.
2. Heat the wok and oil, chop garlic, sauce for few seconds add Schezwan sauce in it. Add the water / Stock and mix well.
3. Add all the vegetables except spring onion and mix.
4. Check for the salt & seasoning. Add cornflour to thicken, spring onion and serve hot.